Hybrid Electric Vehicles
WIRE and CABLE SOLUTIONS
Moltec is an industry leader in wire and cable interface solutions and specialized assemblies for the Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV) market. It is imperative to provide technical expertise and uncompromising quality in lightweight and durable solutions capable of withstanding extreme environmental conditions.
Our high voltage (ED-LOK) electric drive harness solutions ensure secure power direct to batteries, AC compressors, or any auxiliary device.
- Non-metallic PA12 conduit remains flexible and durable over time in extreme weather conditions
- IP69K water tight rated fittings
- Integrated strain relief for high pull-out strength
- Custom machine adapter and back shells for all Power connectors
ED-LOK system integrates Moltecs high quality cable protection conduits and fittings with custom engineered and machined parts for added mechanical and ingress protection.
Our Hybrid Harnesses have been engineered and designed to reduce manufacturing and assembly time, ultimately reducing the weight of the harness without compromising the fit, performance, or quality.
- Fully shielded interconnection system provides 360-degree EMI protection with over 95% optical coverage
- Swivels increase performance and accessibility
- Uncompromising quality backed by ISO 2009:2015 Quality Management System ensure high performance
- Flexible non-metallic PA12 conduit remains durable over time in extreme applications
- Our specialty metal fittings and back-shells are reliable, lightweight, and vibration-proof
- Long standing industry involvement, technical expertise, World class customer service, and product quality
- Power Cable Assemblies
- Battery Cable Assemblies
- Controls/Signal Cable Assemblies
- Extreme Application Wire Harnesses
- High Impact
- High Vibration
- Dynamic Movements
- Chemical Corrosion
- All Elements of Weather and Temperature Ranges