Moltec International Commitment to Data Privacy Protection
Revision date: November, 2018
Why do we Collect Information?
- to administer and manage the Website and/or our business operations;
- to identify or contact customers or visitors to the Website and to respond to inquiries and otherwise maintain relations;
- to provide customers and prospective customers with information about Our products and services;
- to provide services requested by our customers;
- to bill, process and/or collect payment;
- to help prevent or investigate fraud, theft of power or other breaches of the law;
- to comply with legal and governmental requirements;
- to perform statistical analyses of Website visitor behavior and characteristics, in order to measure interest in and use of the various aspects of the Website so as to improve design, navigation and experience of the Website; and/or
- fulfilling any other purpose that would be reasonably apparent to the average person at the time that we collect it.
We Will Obtain Your Consent to Collect, Use and/or Disclose Your Personal Information
What Information Does MOLTEC INTERNATIONAL Collect?
MOLTEC INTERNATIONAL collects two types of information: (1) “Communication Information,” which is personally identifying information you voluntarily provide, such as contact information, emails or letters; and (2) “Visitor Information,” which is information that is automatically collected as you visit and browse the Website (collectively, your “Information”).
If you communicate directly with MOLTEC INTERNATIONAL by phone, email or postal mail, MOLTEC INTERNATIONAL may collect, store and use any information it collects for its own business purposes that we feel may benefit you. Your information will not be sold rented or given to any third parties. MOLTEC INTERNATIONAL may use this “Communication Information” to respond to your requests, issues or inquiries or to improve the Website, services or product offerings.
Please notify us of changes to any of your Communication Information, including name, address, title, phone number or email address by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We maintain lists of users and use the Information on those lists to contact you or send you information you have requested or that we feel will be of interest to you. We may contact you via phone, email, or postal mail. If you wish to opt out of receiving communications from us or to have your Information deleted from our records, you may send a request (“Request”) to email@example.com . Within sixty (60) days of a Request, we will use reasonable efforts to discontinue our use of your Information. Please note that it may be impossible to delete all Information without some residual information being retained because of the nature in which backups of data are maintained.
Does MOLTEC INTERNATIONAL Share Information?
Disclosures Required by Law
MOLTEC INTERNATIONAL reserves the right to disclose your Information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with legal process, (b) respond to any claims against it, (c) protect the rights, property or personal safety of MOLTEC INTERNATIONAL, its employees, its customers or the public or (d) report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we have a good faith belief are unlawful. This includes exchanging Information with third parties to protect against fraud protection and to ensure credit risk reduction.
Periodic Policy Changes
2364737 Ontario Inc. dba MOLTEC INTERNATIONAL
2699 Bristol Circle, Unit 2
Oakville, ON L6H 6X5
T +1 905.829.9922
F + 1 905.829.9923
TF + 1 888.762.3539