A Comprehensive Product for a Diverse Industry
Machine manufacturers make up a very diverse and specialized industry. Each manufacturer designs machines to function at peak performance every time in order to meet customer needs with packaging, printing, and processing machinery, filling and loading systems, heating and ventilation, and conveyor systems to name a few. Whether you are building a one-off or a series of machines, GRIP LOCK wire and cable protection solutions is the answer.
GRIP LOCK is manufactured from specially formulated polyamide. Various conduit styles are available to cover most application requirements and all deliver distinct attributes such as mechanical strength, flexibility, broad temperature range and UV resistance. The conduit is accompanied by a full range of fittings, system supports, and accessories, each available in different configurations, sizes and thread types.
Advantages for the Installer
- Ingress protection up to IP68 (NEMA 6P)
- UL Listed and/or CSA/US Approved
- Easy to apply, safe in operation and reliable in long-term use
- Very resistant to most common chemicals, acids, and bases
- Self extinguishing
- Free of halogens and cadmium
- Shock and vibration proof connection with conduits
- ROHS and REACH compliant
- Metric, NPT and PG, metal and plastic threads
- Available with strain relief elements
- Custom fittings and assemblies available
- Design and manufacturing capabilities for specialty fittings