Robotics & Automation
Reduce Damage & Outwear to Steer & Lead Elements
Moltec offers a range of robotic products that have been designed to protect cables and leads from damage in extreme automation and robotic installations. Our GRIP LOCK robotic conduit, clamps, swivels and components protect the steer and lead elements against abrasion, push/pull, bending and torsion forces and significantly increases the life cycle of the installation.
Robotic Polyamide 12 Conduit
Specially manufactured to provide high quality and long service life in motion intensive applications. It is extremely flexible and can withstand up to 10,000,000 reverse bend cycles. Whether you require a dress package for a J6 robot or are building an automated dispensing machine, our comprehensive GRIP LOCK line of conduits, fittings, supports and swivels will meet your needs.
Advantages for the Installer
- Enhanced flexibility
- Excellent fatigue strength (Up to 10,000,000 reverse bending cycles)
- Exceptional abrasion resistance
- Quick & secure installation
- Good weather and UV resistance
- Ingress protection up to IP68 (NEMA 6P)
- Good mechanical strength
- Complete standard & custom solutions