Letter to our customers:
On behalf of Moltec International, we would like to inform you we are committed to supporting you and your team during the emerging situation of COVID-19. Our priority is the health and safety of our staff, customers and vendors. As a company, we are taking all the necessary precautions and following the guidance of local health authorities:
- Our telephone lines are fully functional and staff are operating as business as usual
- All office staff are operating from home office’s
- All Production, Manufacturing, Distribution and shipping staff are practicing social distancing in the workplace
- Sanitization of our common areas, offices and high touch point areas
- No visitors are allowed into our offices
- All meetings & events are being held by video and/or voice conference call
- Continually monitoring the health of our employees by twice daily temperature readings
Moltec is considered an essential service supplier. While we will keep operating with extreme caution, we are committed to supporting the needs of you, our valued customer. We have worked closely with all of our suppliers to ensure stock availability at their facilities as well as ours and we assure you we are focused on meeting delivery times, processing your orders promptly and continuing to provide quality engineered solutions.
We thank you for entrusting Moltec International and we wish the very best to you and your families while we work through this challenging time.
Please visit www.moltecinternational.com to stay in touch with developing news.
Moltec Management Team