- Plug & play layout design
- Simple time saving installation
- Pre-engineered, pre-fabricated, pre-tested
- No hand wiring required
- No wasted or scrap materials
- Installation instructions provided
- Factory installation support
- Highly flexible non-metallic conduit
- Sizes range from: 16 mm(3/8") to 50 mm (1-1/2")
- Excellent UV resistance
- Continuous operating temperature:
-40°C(-40°F) to 105°C(221°F)
- Extremely high compression strength
- Rodent resistant
- Very low smoke and toxic gas generation
- Self-extinguishing, free from halogens & cadmium
- Protection degree IP66 / IP68 / IP69K
- Metric, NPT and PG, metal and plastic threads
- Available with strain relief elements
- Compatible with most widely used
PV panel connectors
- Custom fittings and assemblies available
- Design and manufacturing capabilities
for specialty fittings
Solar Array Interconnect System
The Solar EZ Connect system was developed in collaboration with developers and installation contractors. The system is comprised of a fully wired harness that is ready to be installed right out of the box. This substantially reduces the high costs associated with hand assembly and routing of wiring in the field. The multiple strings of multi-panel arrays are easily assembled and run to the combiner boxes eliminating the need for certified labour.
Solar EZ Connect is designed and manufactured to the specifications of every project layout with no limit to the size or configuration. The system is comprised of specialized wire protection products that offer flexibility, durability, and watertight construction with high resistance to UV exposure and weathering as well as damage from rodents. The system utilizes industry standard solar cable connectors for interconnection to the mating input/output cable connectors from each multi-panel string.
The pre-engineered Solar EZ Connect solution is simply laid out along the entire length of each row of panels and is quickly and easily mounted using only hand tools to secure the provided brackets. The brackets are available for any number of frame or flat surface configurations commonly used in array support structures. Once mounted, the input and output connectors are mated to the string connectors and the job is done!
The Solar EZ Connect produces a very clean and trim installation, providing time savings of as much as 80% when compared to traditional "Build-in-Place" methods. With the Moltec system, the procurement of a large list of materials, handling and processing of wire, installing connectors, cutting and bending conduits, j-box installations, installation of fittings, and mounting with a number of various brackets and related hardware is not necessary. The plug and play design gets you on the grid in a fraction of the time of traditional methods, sometimes days ahead of schedule which allows you to generate revenue sooner.
The Moltec system is constructed with UL approved, UR Recognized, and CSA certified electrical components. Every system is electrically and mechanically tested in the company's certified facility to ensure the highest level of quality, installation success, and operational performance available. Wiring errors in the field and the high cost associated with re-work and project start-up delays are virtually eliminated.